Pages

Tuesday 9 December 2014

My Week Summary

Happy Tuesday!
Christmas is getting closer and closer and it's seriously not possible to be more excited than what I am right now. I'm done with most of my school work and I only have 1 more test to go! Awesome!

Well, I've had a pretty productive past week and this is what I did :)

♡ Cleaned and decorated my room (pictures yet to come)
♡ Bought several christmas gifts for both my mum and dad
♡ Finished my history essay 
♡ I helped my grandmother bake (she broke her arm remember)
♡ I went grocery shopping with my mum 
♡ Forgot to water my plants so they are now dead (-_- )
♡ I saw The Hunger Games: Mockingjay pt. 1!!!!!!! OMG so freaking gooooood!

If you haven't seen Mockingjay you have to!!! It's so good, I'm not going to give you any spoilers so just go and watch it! 

Tomorrow I'm going to get my hair cut and then in the evening My mum, her boyfriend, my grandparents and I are going to play the gift exchange game. You know when you have a dice and everyone have bought different weird presents for a certain amount of money. If you don't know what it is you can just google it.  It's really fun! We played it last year and one of the things that I got was a pair of plastic gloves, you know the kind dentist and doctors got. 


I'll see you all soon
Byeee







No comments:

Post a Comment