Pages

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Ice Skating Wednesday

Does that titel sound weird?
I'm currently in school (as always) waiting for the lunch break to end. Only 1h left.
I actually feel really happy today! It's a miracle! lol jk

School started at 9 today and instead of having ordinary P.E we went ice skating. I absolutely suck at it but it was actually pretty fun! and I didn't fall! I highly recommend you go ice skating! I think it's the fresh air and the sun shine that gets me in a good mood. After we were done ice skating we took a walk back to school.

Once we got back we got to se the result of our essays! And OMGGGGG I GOT AN A!! 
I'm soooo excited! I didn't it went that good! I'm really proud over myself, so happy! 

When I get home my mum and I are going to decorate our christmas tree, unfortunately it's a plastic one because my mum is allergic to real ones. She is also allergic to pets :( 
Guess I wont get a dog for christmas ;) 










2 comments:

  1. That is sooo fun you went ice skating! What a joy! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is so cute! Of course I would follow you!
      xx

      Delete