Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Confusing Morning!

When I woke up this "morning" I did what i usually do in the mornings. Which is to get dressed and apply my makeup. I don't remember how I got my clothes on, I just caught myself standing infront of the mirror putting on mascara.

"How the hell did I get here was my first thought"
I looked around, really confused but then I just continued to apply my makeup.
When I got back into my room I looked at the time. It was 02.20!!! I got up in the middle of the night to get ready for school! I think I was sleepwalking!! I used to do that a lot as a kid!

I then got back to bed without removing my makeup, it surprisingly looked quite good (it looked good in the morning too) ;)

Now I am currently in school waiting for my german lesson to start. Lol, I'm always blogging before my german lesson, it's probably because it's so boring ;P 



Anyone else who agrees with this picture?






No comments:

Post a Comment