Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2015

TAG: Would You Rather - Beauty Edition


1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I think I'd rather lose my palettes and eyeshadows. Don't really know why ;P

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Bye bye hairdresser! 

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I'd rather have a pink cheek, I think it looks a bit more natural and i looks good with my skin tone.

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?'
Ohhhh, this is a hard one but I think I would buy clothes. I already have a lot of different makeup products and for that reason I choose clothes. I LOVE getting new clothes! ;)

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
I would apply eyeliner as lipstick. If I would apply lipstick as eyeliner I don't really think it would last that long. After a few minutes my whole eye area would just be covered in lipstick. It's also kind of sticky and I don't want that in my eyes!

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora! A lot of different brands and a lot cheaper than MAC!

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
I would rather wear one eyeshadow for the rest of my life. I love lip products so just one color would not be possible.

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I would actually wear winter clothes in summer. I hate getting cold, it's the worst. HATE GETTING COLD! 

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I would have bright nails, it just looks nice and bright colors make me happy :)

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Lip product! I would never give up my Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara! It is AMAZING!

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Ponytail, that is kinda my go to hairstyle :/ (I suck at doing my hair)

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never use lipgloss, you could always wear lipstick

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Shave them, then I could just draw them back on with an brow pen. Sharpie them would look awful!

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?'
I would live without nail polish. I can't live without makeup. I wear it almost everyday 





No comments:

Post a Comment