Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Poly Color Review!







Right before school started I decided that I wanted to dye my hair. I read about different products but I didn't find any that I liked. So I then just went out to the store and I just bought a random brand in the color that I wanted. I ended up buying Schwarzkopf Poly Color. in Hazelnut-brown.

Poly Color is a hair tint, that means it washes out after you've washed your har x amount of times. I think it said that it would last up to 27 washes.

I think this is a really good product! It's cheap, the color looks great and it lasts for a really long time. I dyed my hair in the beginning of August, that's like 3 months ago and the tint is still going strong! It hasn't washed out yet! It's not as dark as it was in the beginning but you can still see that the color is there, due to my outgrowth. 

This product did not dry out my hair at all and it left my hair smooth and shiny. I would definitely recommend this product! It's a complete bargain as well! I give it a five out of five stars! Love this product! *kisses the packaging* ;P

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 






No comments:

Post a Comment